Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My new beauty product obsession

Well, I've slowed my pace on the blog updates ... once again.
I thought I'd go with a different angle today - my current beauty product/hair care obsession: Sexy Hair Organics.
My mom is always trying new hair products and her latest finding was Sexy Hair. We used their original shampoo and conditioner, which wasn't all that - so the company recommended we try their "Soy Tri Wheat Leave -In Conditioner" (I know, what a mouth full.) This leave-in conditioner is absolutely amazing (and it's organic!) I'm been using Chi's Keratin Mist for as long as I can remember, but once introduced to this new fabulous product - I'm afraid I'm going to have to switch. I have nothing bad to say about Chi's product, but I do like Sexy Hair's product better. I suggest trying this leave-in to anyone who hasn't because it does wonders!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment