Friday, March 5, 2010

Books!

So I was on Twitter yesterday and saw the trending topic of #WorldBookDay! I realized I need to start reading again. I love chick-lit, pretty much any type of mystery and romance books always get me too, but I can only handle so much of those - Love James Patterson and Jackie Collins. I don't really have a specific genre that I stick to so this is my list as of right now, feel free to suggest any good books!

Jackie Collins - Poor Little Bitch Girl
Kate White - If Looks Could Kill
Kate White - A Body To Die For
Kate White - 'Til Death Do Us Part
Kate White - Over Her Dead Body (only one my library had, so had to start with this one)
Kate White - Lethally Blond
Kate White - Hush
Nicholas Sparks
- Dear John
James Patterson
- Worst Case
Lauren Conrad - L.A. Candy (ordered this)
James Patterson (and Michael Ledwidge) - Run For Your Life
Michael Lewis - The Blind Side


No comments:

Post a Comment