Friday, June 3, 2011

David Cornfield Melanoma Fund ... Dear 16 Year Old Me

After seeing this post, I had to write a blog about it. I just returned from my younger brother's prom pictures and I can't tell you the number of girls that look like they've been roasting in tanning beds for the past month. I'll be the first one to admit it, I used to go tanning. For about 4 months during college, then I was broke. Not long after that, my dad developed early signs of skin cancer and was soon diagnosed with an early stage of it.

I just want to spread the word about melanoma awareness. Please do the same.



"One bad sunburn before you turn sixteen .... doubles your chance of developing melanoma"

Please visit http://dcmf.ca/ for more information, to donate and to help spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment