Monday, February 20, 2012

Flatcall Poker T-Shirts

My friends just launched a new T-Shirt line, FLATCALL.

If you're a poker fan, a poker player or just enjoy a nice new trendy T-shirt here and there, check out their new line here: FLATCALL.


What is poker?
"Poker is everything. It's a roller coaster ride of emotions where you can go from top dog to broke in minutes. Where demographics are hardly a consideration, where you could turn a single paycheck into a whole lifetimes worth of earnings. Where the highs are limitless and the lows are never-ending." - FLATCALL


7 comments:

  1. Great name for poker clothing line. As poker wear enthusiast looking forward development of FLATCALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You offer a great service to us collectors, and please keep it up."

    Buy Custom Logo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opening a new bakery means a lot of things! It’s not just logo designs, you need car wrap designs on your delivery cars, packaging designs for the boxes and shopping bags and a whole lot more! Luckily, I was able to find this website when I was surfing online, and I decided to give it a go. I am completely satisfied by the results and even used their service a year later when I wanted to get the official website up and running. If I hadn’t used their service, maybe my bakery wouldn’t have gotten the recognition it deserved!

    for logo design

    ReplyDelete