Thursday, October 8, 2009

BettyConfidential's Hot List for Today


So, as I sit here contemplating on what today's post will reflect, I decided to address some of the articles on BettyConfidential's website today. I've been interning for this site since June and I absolutely love it! If you're not familiar with Betty, I encourage you to check it out (www.bettyconfidential.com) and if you're a Twitter-er, follow @BettyBuzz which I also post Betty articles on.

So, today @MeanBetty wrote an article on Khloe Kardashian. Since she and, now hubby Lamar, got married there's been a whole lot of buzz around her. I can't help but be bothered by her efforts to be in the spotlight. Except,
now they've decided to map out their pre-nup. Wait a second ... isn't this a little backwards? Aren't you supposed to date .. for more than a month .. then love each other, talk about the future, get engaged, discuss legal issues, then get married? Man, I must be real behind in the world

Anyway, you can read the full article here ...
http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar/ld/a/Mean-Betty-on-Khloe-and-Lamar.html


Okay, well since I'm done summarizing @MeanBetty's article, I'll move on to Beyonce's acknowledgment of Kanye's outburst at the VMAs. Since the VMAs are way over, I almost think she should have stayed silent about it. I think most people forgot about the incident and now she's bring it up again. Don't get me wrong, I admire Beyonce for many reasons, but not necessarily this. She told Oprah Magazine's editor:

"Well, I knew his intentions, and I knew he was standing up for art; and he told me before, when they said the nominees, he's like, 'You have this award.'"

Okay ... so, you clearly think you should have won? That's fine ... but you didn't. And, that's okay. I don't know. I just think she should have stayed quiet, that's all :)

Read the full article here ...
http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar/ld/a/Beyonce-Breaks-Silence-on-Kanye-VMA-Outburst.html

No comments:

Post a Comment