Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My life is full of adventures...

Well, I think I start with a new topic every time I create a blog. I posted a discussion on LinkedIn not too long ago about how I can't maintain a blog, it just doesn't seem to work out. I've tried every hosting site and every different angle, but this time will work! (Ha!) I've been encouraged dozens of times to start a blog (which I've done), I just haven't continued to post to it. I'm going to make a solid effort this time though. Hopefully I'll be focusing on my life through the public relations/social media view (how I've gotten to where I am and where I see myself in the future).

Just a brief introduction (to my wonderfully large audience):
My name is Candice, I'm a recent college graduate from Rutgers University with a bachelor's degree in Communication and a minor in psychology. I've been studying public relations for some time now and really hope to start my career shortly. I've had 3 internships: one at an agency, one in corporate communications and one as a social media enthusiast.
I've been following numerous agencies online and reading your average PR newsletter every day. I'm currently addicted to Twitter (@candicewirth) and I'm phasing out of the "Facebook phenomenon." I'm trying to explore all there is to the world of social media, while maintaining the knowledge and information as it comes along.

Here it goes ....

No comments:

Post a Comment